ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Faster approval for naturalisation?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

IcikePicike
Hungary

Faster approval for naturalisation?

Post by IcikePicike » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:52 pm

I've been looking at the July/August applications and it seems like decisions are made around 2-3 months now. Mine took just a little over 2 months.
Could be that there were fewer applications over the summer as people were away on holiday, could be that HO processes have become more efficient.
Anyone noticed anything similar?

kirkerj
New Zealand

Re: Faster approval for naturalisation?

Post by kirkerj » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 pm

IcikePicike wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:52 pm
I've been looking at the July/August applications and it seems like decisions are made around 2-3 months now. Mine took just a little over 2 months.
Could be that there were fewer applications over the summer as people were away on holiday, could be that HO processes have become more efficient.
Anyone noticed anything similar?
I applied 10 July 2017 and still awaiting decision. It seems a bt hit and miss, I saw a September one decided this morning :cry:

IcikePicike
Hungary

Post by IcikePicike » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm

kirkerj wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 pm
I applied 10 July 2017 and still awaiting decision. It seems a bt hit and miss, I saw a September one decided this morning :cry:
Sorry to hear that, you are right, much of it must be hit and miss. Fingers crossed yours comes through fast.

kirkerj
New Zealand

Post by kirkerj » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:58 pm

IcikePicike wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm
kirkerj wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:54 pm
Sorry to hear that, you are right, much of it must be hit and miss. Fingers crossed yours comes through fast.
Same as I want to book my flights to go home for Christmas :(

haris_zam
- thin ice -

Post by haris_zam » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:08 pm

I have noticed that for some reason people from july who applied by post and not Jcap are getting theirs earlier. Jcap ones are still at June applications.