ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Turkish Business person visa dependants

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tno
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Turkish Business person visa dependants

Post by tno » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:00 pm

Hi,

I have a question, I am currently residing in Australia and have dual citizenship as an Australian and Turkish national. My sister moved to the UK some years ago and has become a citizen, through way of a spouse visa. I too want to join her, I am not married but our parents are also in Australia and we really cant leave them there alone. They aren't particularly old, 55 and 57, but we are their only children. At the moment they live with me and my sister and I share responsibility for them.

I was looking at some visa options and Turkish business person visa seems to be a good fit as I want to settle in the UK and believe I have a good chance of starting a successful business. I believe this visa also offers the opportunity to settle indefinitely which is what I am after. My question is, can I bring my parents as dependants under this visa category?

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Turkish Business person visa dependants

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:40 pm

No you cannot. Dependent means a partner or child under 18.

https://www.gov.uk/turkish-business-per ... ly-members

Your parents would have to apply for their own visa they qualify for.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.