ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have had enough. Please help me

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hamid84
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

I have had enough. Please help me

Post by hamid84 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:22 pm

Hi.. My story is very long but i will try to make it short.

I came to UK on 6-12-2000 along my family. ( parents, 2 sis and 1 bro ) and applied asylum. I was 18 at that time and considered dependent of my dad.

Now its been over 7 years and still no luck with case. Back in 2005, Home office decided to send us back home ( Pakistan ) and kept us in detention centre for 5 days but our solicitor helped us and brought us back.

I am 25 now and like others i too decided to get married. As i was engaged in back home, my wife came as student and now living together. She is expecting baby soon.

I havent registered my wedding because my dad said, when we get permanent stay, my wife will be included as well.

Would it be possible for me to become dependent of my wife and switch my status to spouse under my wife's status ( Student Visa ).

We have also applied for 7 years policy that allows you to stay in UK. My one sis is 20, bro is 22 and other sis is 15. ( would this help in any way )

I have been told to contact home office and let them know about my marriage. ( should i do it? ) if so then how can it be done?

I DO NOT GET ANY SORT OF FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM NASS AS I USED TO GET BEFORE.

I DO GO TO HOME OFFICE EVERY MONTH FOR REPORTING.

I LIVE WITH MY FAMILY WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING ME AND WIFE.

It makes me really sad now as i need to earn money and cant just stay at home like this. I have a future too.. what status would my baby have??

Lots of our family friends were sent legacy forms but we got nothing... I feel like crying right now as i need to settle down somewhere.

I am qualified computer technician and have several IT skills BUT no job.. I dont wish to be burden on british Govt as i have never been. ANY LUCK FOR ME?? We are thinking of meeting MP this friday.. would this help?

Last time in 2005 when we contacted MP, he forced home office to open our case and everything was messed up.. case was refused, we were taken to detention centre.. ( thanks God they were unable to get our travel documents ).. We visited heathrow air port 3 times in 5 days. Could not even sleep.. aww so sick moments they were..... Help help help

Can someone kindly guide me how i can secure everything? We applied for 7 years policy 2 months ago and since then havent heard anything.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by hamid84 on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:02 pm

boos

this really bad and sad

but this govt will not give anything

they are sucking those r genuine and piad money for assessment , ec then extn , NI, personal TAXE company tx BUT they r no where

hope almighty listen you request

some one may not like my attitude but this fact of life

i left my dubai job and came here , i was driving corrola

brithis dream ruined my family life i am nowhere still looking for extn and than again extn

Regards