ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending additional document after biometrics

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abo1
Nigeria

Sending additional document after biometrics

Post by abo1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi All, am very sorry to disturb again. I am just wandering if I can be helped with the address I need to send additional document to the home office after biometrics had been taken. Can I send it to Durham office or Sheffield office?
Many thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Sending additional document after biometrics

Post by sm12 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:23 pm

You should send it to the address from which you received your biometrics letter- so should be Sheffield I think.

Starwar999
inactive
Egypt

Post by Starwar999 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:07 pm

Hello!
Have they asked for additional documents in the bio letter? If you don’t mind documents in which area?
Thank you in advance

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:40 pm

abo1 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi All, am very sorry to disturb again. I am just wandering if I can be helped with the address I need to send additional document to the home office after biometrics had been taken. Can I send it to Durham office or Sheffield office?
Many thanks
Send the additional documents to the same address you send your application or Sheffield S3 8WA address both will be fine I believe. Thanks

abo1
Nigeria

Post by abo1 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 am

Hi Starwar999, no they have not asked for additional document but I think there was a missing document CAR which was not included in the documents sent to home office and as mentioned on this forum there is still a chance of the document being considered if a decision has not been reached on the application. As some member on this forum sent additional document and it was considered.