ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning of Original documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Dant
Newly Registered

Returning of Original documents

Post by Dant » Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi, Can anyone help me please:

I have given my biomaterics on 21 August 2017 from out side UK. And my spouse posted the documents by 25th August to Shefiled from inside and by 08 September 2017 I got the confirmation that application is received and decision is being made.
So,
Biomaterics 21/8/2017
Documents posted 25/08/2017
Confirmation 08/09/2017

But we still haven't received our documents back. I heard people receiving documents back in a week. Is there any time line of sending documents. Its going to be almost two months, is this normal? Should we be worried ? :? :?

Many thanks in advance.

Dant
Newly Registered

Re: Returning of Original documents

Post by Dant » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:00 pm

Dant wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi, Can anyone help me please:

I have given my biomaterics on 21 August 2017 from out side UK. And my spouse posted the documents by 25th August to Shefiled from inside and by 08 September 2017 I got the confirmation that application is received and decision is being made.
So,
Biomaterics 21/8/2017
Documents posted 25/08/2017
Confirmation 08/09/2017

But we still haven't received our documents back. I heard people receiving documents back in a week. Is there any time line of sending documents. Its going to be almost two months, is this normal? Should we be worried ? :? :?

Many thanks in advance.