ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SET (M) required documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DC_GU
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR SET (M) required documents

Post by DC_GU » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 pm

Hi all

I am in the process of applying for the ILR via the 5 year partner route - SET (M) form.

I wondered if anyone that has been recently successful could share the list of documents they provided to support the application? I am reading through the guidance and have a idea but would be great to cross check it against someone elses - any help will be very much appreicated.

I suppose my first question is what period does the documentation need to cover, it is since the last visa app (FLR M) or the last 5 years?

Many thanks all

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SET (M) required documents

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:55 pm

DC_GU wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:50 pm
Hi all

I am in the process of applying for the ILR via the 5 year partner route - SET (M) form.

I wondered if anyone that has been recently successful could share the list of documents they provided to support the application? I am reading through the guidance and have a idea but would be great to cross check it against someone elses - any help will be very much appreicated.

I suppose my first question is what period does the documentation need to cover, it is since the last visa app (FLR M) or the last 5 years? The 2.5 year period from the last FLR(M) application.

Many thanks all
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

DC_GU
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by DC_GU » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:00 pm

Thank you Casa thats great - if anyone could share their list that would be really helpful.

DC_GU
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by DC_GU » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Can anyone confirm - for the financial requirement, that we provide 6 months bank statements and 6 months payslips. my husband changed jobs in August so should he therefore produce 12 months payslips and bank statements because of this (which will be no problem - but want to check) many thanks

hussanmaan
Newly Registered

Post by hussanmaan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:13 pm

If changed job in last 6 months, then you will apply with with 12 month slips/statement. (CAT B).

If you are working with same employee from last 6 months then you will apply through CAT A (. 9300 in 6 months.

Moonset007
United Kingdom

Post by Moonset007 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:22 am

Did you apply for ILR? I have appointment on the 13th NOV for SET M-ILR, Premium service