ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 within UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hanu0706
Newly Registered
Malaysia

Tier 4 within UK

Post by hanu0706 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:06 pm

I applied for my tier 4 within the UK for a new course. CAS and financial sponsorship (i have a full scholarship all complete)
I applied on 5th of September. Until today i used the online tracker but it still says "awaiting decision".
When can I hear back from them. All biometric prints done 1 week after application
Anyone else applied within the UK and received responses?

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 4 within UK

Post by sah10406 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:40 pm

hanu0706 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:06 pm
When can I hear back from them. All biometric prints done 1 week after application
Anyone else applied within the UK and received responses?
The international student adviser at your university will have the best information on current processing times, based on other students' experiences. They can also liaise with the Home Office on your behalf if necessary, but it is not been long enough for that yet I imagine.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.