ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr M on hold information

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Youngclan
Newly Registered

Flr M on hold information

Post by Youngclan » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Hello again bey u didn't expect me back on here lol, Apparently my ip was banned for NO REASON. Lol
I contacted admin twice for an explanation and got no response because there was no reason! I thought this board was about helping people. Well for those who have their flr m or fp on hold due to the new laws or whatever, home office (after a long phone call) has informed me it's a standard 6 month wait. That's all they would say. Hope this puts some of ur minds at ease.

Thanks to those who help and don't just excercise their power for no reason. It's hard enough going thru this process alone let alone be banned from a board for no reason when all u want is information or even to read other stories that put ur mind at ease. Also if ur gonna permanently ban someone's ip be decent enough to tell them why.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Flr M on hold information

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello again bey u didn't expect me back on here lol, Apparently my ip was banned for NO REASON. Lol
I contacted admin twice for an explanation and got no response because there was no reason!
Clearly not banned if you are online :idea: :idea:

The 'admin' inbox is not managed or accessible to the moderators so you would not have received a response from anyone and the email address is based in Latvia.
Also if ur gonna permanently ban someone's ip be decent enough to tell them why.
Your IP is likely not banned (see you are posting from 3 different IPs). It is likely problem with your mobile service provider if you are trying to access by mobile phone/tablet, a problem many members have including some moderators. The moderators have no control over this issue either.

There is actually a specific part of the forum to post comments about problems you are having, link for you below.

comments-about-discussion-board/
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.