ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there chance of quick decision

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Toff1
Newly Registered

Is there chance of quick decision

Post by Toff1 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:58 pm

I made an application to extend my leave to remain..tried soo hard to find date for premium but i didnt but unfortunate for me my visa was nearly to expire so i posted it.my uncle passed away i am the next of kin and the deceased was send to africa in may..hes been buried already but due to some family dispute they now going to do his funeral coming this december. I attacthed his death cert, letters from the hospital and hrmc to prove that am the next kin and i am the one dealing with the estate to my application(flr fp)..Is there any hope they can make quick decision any advice??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Is there chance of quick decision

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:01 pm

It would help if you stated the date you posted and the date your visa expired?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kashif_Hussain
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Is there chance of quick decision

Post by Kashif_Hussain » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:17 pm