ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa documents returned help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jabeir10
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Spouse visa documents returned help!

Post by Jabeir10 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi, so I applied for my wife’s spouse visa on 26th sept 17, and today is the 25th of October 17, UKBA have returned the documents quite fast it seems just 1 month. I know My wife will only know if she’s got the visa after getting her passport, but any ideas what it means since the documents have been returned quite quick because my solicitor said UKBA have made a decision. So as they’ve seen and returned it all quite quickly does that possibly mean it could be good news? Thank you. I’m just so worried about it all. Thank you anyone who replies.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa documents returned help!

Post by smarter1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:40 pm

In my experience, 1 month is slow...a few people here got their paperwork 3-4 days after UKVI received them.

Jabeir10
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jabeir10 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm

Wow really, I did do it normal service and not priority. And my wife applied from bangladesh and it’s changed now the processing time is 12 weeks nowadays.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Post by smarter1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:02 pm

Jabeir10 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:01 pm
and it’s changed now the processing time is 12 weeks nowadays.
If you are referring to the processing times page, this is not entirely true these days since there are massive delays. Be prepared, there is a long thread where people have been waiting since November 2016.

Jabeir10
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Jabeir10 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:15 pm

That’s true but my cousin applied 3 months ago and his wife got her visa in 23 days exact. Non priority. I sent my documents only 10 days ago and got it back today and sent application off 1 month ago. I guess it’s down to luck too. Delays only happen if there’s underlying issues. I’ve seen threads like that here.

nightdreamer
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Post by nightdreamer » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi Jabeir10!

Thanks for your post!

I am( sponsor) planning to apply for my wife from Bangladesh.

i need some advice how to do it as it is confusing to me.

I hope you will assist me regarding the following matter.

1. Can I pay NHS fee and visa application fee both online?

2. if I cant pay visa application fee online where and how Can i pay?

2. Where do i have to submit my all original document? Dhaka via my wife or I can directly
post to Sheffield?

3. if I directly send to Sheffield, What document my wife has to submit when go for bio metric?

Thanks in advance