ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need help/advice ASAP

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Charlotteibnlfassi
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Need help/advice ASAP

Post by Charlotteibnlfassi » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:28 pm

Hi,
My partner is an overstayer has been now since late 2011, we met in 2012 and have been together since. Lived together since 2013. We have had applications turned down and even went to court and was turned down as there is no proof we are a genuine couple! Which is ridiculous. Anyway so we appealed the judges decision last July (2016) and have not heard back since.
He usually signs every month at Croydon but when he last went he was given a window of removal letter that said within the next 7days he wont be detained but up to 3months after he possibly might be and he now has to sign on a different day and every 2weeks.
Has anyone else had this before or know what this means he is too scared to now sign again and I am scared for him.
Are they just trying to scare him?

I should state I am a British citzern born here, mum,dad, sister, brother all family was all born here and are British citzerns.