ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintance funds FLR hsmp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

doctor145
Newly Registered

maintance funds FLR hsmp

Post by doctor145 » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:42 pm

i have a very important question, if you can answer , i will be grateful. I have applied for extension of my HSMP on 26/02/2008, the fee has been deducted and LT number issued. I have send my pay slips and letter from emlpoyer which show about 3000 pounds coming to my account every month, also my last bank statement show about 10000 pounds . But unfortunatly my balance was less than 800 pounds over the last 3 months. i also have 3 dependemnts.
will they consoider my appplication against the new or old rules, if old rules then will it be okay or will it come for refusal because of lack of mainatance funds for three months ( although 10,000 current balance)

thanks

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Re: maintance funds FLR hsmp

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:57 pm

doctor145 wrote:i have a very important question, if you can answer , i will be grateful. I have applied for extension of my HSMP on 26/02/2008, the fee has been deducted and LT number issued. I have send my pay slips and letter from emlpoyer which show about 3000 pounds coming to my account every month, also my last bank statement show about 10000 pounds . But unfortunatly my balance was less than 800 pounds over the last 3 months. i also have 3 dependemnts.
will they consoider my appplication against the new or old rules, if old rules then will it be okay or will it come for refusal because of lack of mainatance funds for three months ( although 10,000 current balance)

thanks
That should be fine. What they are looking here is that you have funds to maintain you are your family.
Did you send the bank statement which shows this balance?

erpfresh

Post by erpfresh » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:11 pm

hi,

As u have applied ur HSMP before 29th feb 2008, u will be treated with old rules for ur FLR(even if u have applied for FLR after 29th Feb 2008).

And as a matter of fact, for the funds proof they asked either of them as evidences:
Bank stmt / Pay stubs
so No Worrries.