ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Pakistan (over 6 months)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bilal_1984
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Pakistan (over 6 months)

Post by Bilal_1984 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi
I applied for a spouse visa for my wife in late April this year, all documentation was provided and biometrics were submitted shortly after in Islamabad.
I recieved a response 13th July via email from visainfo.shefo address (requesting more information - The bank statements i had provided were not in their entirety and they wished to see my salary going into my account. This information was again provided.
Since July I have not heard anything (it is 15 weeks now since the email was recieved).
I tried contacting the helpline for advice to track, but i was told it is still being processed, i was also advised if i provided full details of the application (wifes passport number, dob etc) that they would forward these to the relevant department but all that would happen is a response with 20 working days to explain why there had been a delay. The application was completed through a solicitor and i keep being told i just need to wait
I would like to know if any others are having the same difficulties? is there anyway to get a definitive answer?
I believe that there should not be any reason refusal,i had provided all requested info (pictures,contact logs,marriage certificates) and the only additional request was the bank statements. My salary is £33k
Many Thanks for any help

smarter1
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa - Pakistan (over 6 months)

Post by smarter1 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:50 pm