ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa & Nationality Service By UK NARIC

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wellwisher1928
Mood:
United Kingdom

Visa & Nationality Service By UK NARIC

Post by wellwisher1928 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:31 am

Hi All,

I applied spouse visa and for english requirment I send a Comparability certificate from UK Naric. till here all good but there is a new service introduce by UK naric "Visa & nationality Service" UKVI For getting the certificate cost you £125+ VAT. where as if you use other service it cost you £56+ VAT.

I applied a settelment visa for my spouse this month from Pakistan and use normal service to get the UK Naric certificate for fulfill the english language requirment. I am worried now as i am not confirm this will acceptable or not.

Please help if anyone knows about it.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visa & Nationality Service By UK NARIC

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 am

My understanding is that you need the comparability and the ELA assessment at £150.

http://ecctis.co.uk/visas%20and%20natio ... fault.aspx
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

wellwisher1928
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visa & Nationality Service By UK NARIC

Post by wellwisher1928 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:26 am

CR001 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:07 am
My understanding is that you need the comparability and the ELA assessment at £150.

http://ecctis.co.uk/visas%20and%20natio ... fault.aspx

Thank you for the reply. I use this comparibility certificate only when i apply for my ILR and Citizenship along univerisity letter which state medium of instruction is english. That time it was acceptable. now they introduce new service for Visa & nationality. I hope it will work same as my time as that certificate is same like mine. I submit university letters and degrees as well.