ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do I need to make an appointment after administrative review was successful?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farazk86
Pakistan

Do I need to make an appointment after administrative review was successful?

Post by farazk86 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:35 pm

My wife applied recently to be with me here in UK from Pakistan. Her visa was rejected. We went for administrative review and alhamdullilah we were successful.

We were told to go back to VFS where we first made our application and also take out the print out of this email showing AR decision.

No other information was given, cant find anything online either.

Do I ask my wife to just walk in without an appointment? What is the process for this? Is this all she needs? Her passport and decision letter?

On the VFS global website there is no information regarding this.

Thank you

Waqasrafiq2
- thin ice -

Re: Do I need to make an appointment after administrative review was successful?

Post by Waqasrafiq2 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:25 pm

farazk86 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:35 pm
My wife applied recently to be with me here in UK from Pakistan. Her visa was rejected. We went for administrative review and alhamdullilah we were successful.

We were told to go back to VFS where we first made our application and also take out the print out of this email showing AR decision.

Do I ask my wife to just walk in without an appointment? What is the process for this? Is this all she needs? Her passport and decision letter?

Thank you
Yes you just walk in from 8-3 anytime without appointment. Just submit what is been told in the email. Make 2 copies of the email. One is sent with the passport. Other one is returned to you with label which you need to bring when they call you for passport collection after stamping.

farazk86
Pakistan

Re: Do I need to make an appointment after administrative review was successful?

Post by farazk86 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:44 pm

Waqasrafiq2 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:25 pm
farazk86 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Thank you
Yes you just walk in from 8-3 anytime without appointment. Just submit what is been told in the email. Make 2 copies of the email. One is sent with the passport. Other one is returned to you with label which you need to bring when they call you for passport collection after stamping.
Thank you for the clarification. So just ask my wife to go with her passport and 2 copies of the email. Nothing else needs to be taken?

ahmadsalmanali
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ahmadsalmanali » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:09 am

Did u get ur visa stamped ?

kat khu
Newly Registered

Post by kat khu » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:40 pm

Hi! how soon your wife got her passport with the visa back? thanks