ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied in April, Office visit 2 months aso, still no result

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skconsultant
Newly Registered
India

Applied in April, Office visit 2 months aso, still no result

Post by skconsultant » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Dear members,

Extension applied in April, complex letter after one month. In September first got office visit and interview, additional documents asked and sent within 2 days. But still no result.

Its so frustrating waiting such a long period. Can't really concentrate on business.

Please suggest.

Emirates
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Applied in April, Office visit 2 months aso, still no result

Post by Emirates » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm

What is your timeline.? Have you got VO or premises? What additional docs they asked from you?

I would suggest if you have applied from solicitor then ask them to send home office a letter or you can e-mail at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to explain the situation hopefully this might help speeding up the process but again this is not definitive. HO is on a mood swing ATM.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 pm

Emirates wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm
What is your timeline.? Have you got VO or premises? What additional docs they asked from you?

I would suggest if you have applied from solicitor then ask them to send home office a letter or you can e-mail at complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk to explain the situation hopefully this might help speeding up the process but again this is not definitive. HO is on a mood swing ATM.
This email can only be use in the situation of any complaint against the decision or staff behaviour, there is clearly mentioned that you can't use this email if your application is pending or to get an update on any pending application with UKVI. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:58 pm

Please be patient and wait to hear back from HO :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice