ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Spouse Visa - Submission of Supporting Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Daisy281
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK Spouse Visa - Submission of Supporting Documents

Post by Daisy281 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:06 pm

Hi,

At the end of the month we are looking to apply for my husbands spouse visa.

I'm slightly confused regarding the submission of supporting documents. I've come across a PDF documents compiled by the UK Visas and Immigration.

It states "From the 12 December 2016 customers applying for UK settlement should send supporting documents directly to UKVI Sheffield in UK, by post...." The document goes on however at the bottom there is a separate sections for Instructions for Priority Visa Settlement Applications here it states "Effective 20th Feb 2017 Priority visa applicants applying for Ahmadabad, Delhi,....VAC's should sent supporting documents to Sheffield.
There is no change in process for Priority Visa Applicant applying from Mumbai North and South, Chennai, Hyderabad, Colombo, Cochin, Bangalore VACs. Customer should continue to send all the document to the Visa Application Center."

As we are apply from Cochin would this mean my husband would submit documents with his bio metrics?
By Visa Application Center do they mean VFS center?

Half of our documents are here and half in India I was planning on having him post across all the documents then I would send them to the Sheffield address via recorded delivery.

Any clarity on the matter would be greatly appreciated!
:)

vetri
Newly Registered
India

Re: UK Spouse Visa - Submission of Supporting Documents

Post by vetri » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:36 am

Hi ,

Did you able to find out where to send the supporting documents ?

Regardss

bnsrinivas
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: UK Spouse Visa - Submission of Supporting Documents

Post by bnsrinivas » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:21 am

I got exactly the same query. Please could anyone answer this query? :o

bnsrinivas
Newly Registered
Mood:
India