ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu1A unmarried couple temporary stamp4 refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Eu1A unmarried couple temporary stamp4 refused

Post by sousa020290 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 pm

Hello , my temporary stamp4 refused with review right. My question is that how long inis take for review decision??? Will they issue me temporary stamp 4 or 5 years stamp 4 if case is approved??? If They refuse me on review then can I make fresh application again . Bcz inis made crap decision against case.

Alizai
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Re: Eu1A unmarried couple temporary stamp4 refused

Post by Alizai » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:42 pm

Hi I’m going to submit same application as yours so please can you help me with what documents are you submit and why they refuse your temporary stamp4 and when did you submit your application I know I’ll ask you a lot but it will help me if you don’t mind to answer it I’ve really appreciate it thanks..

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:01 pm

Alizai wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:42 pm
Hi I’m going to submit same application as yours so please can you help me with what documents are you submit and why they refuse your temporary stamp4 and when did you submit your application I know I’ll ask you a lot but it will help me if you don’t mind to answer it I’ve really appreciate it thanks..
Hello Ali...I submitted eu1a July 2017. That time cohabitation was 1 year. I provided them....
A. 1 year tenancy confirmation from landlord with his own recent bills and permanent mobile details , all separate bank statement, credit letters, gp letters, voting letters etc to cover 1 year that we are living together.
B. Another 1 didn't provide them tenancy confirmation or agreement due to wasn't aware of this. But I provided 6 letters like bank, credit card, water bills etc under my name. And provided 15 letters under my gf name. Like they can check we were living together on the period.
C. From current address I provided them agency agreement, PRTB, all joint bills etc for 3 months
D. Provided them my 1.8 years old baby birth certificate where my name and partner name is clearly mentioned. Baby was born in Scotland.
E. Provided them partner employer letter 5 pay slips etc.
*****they refused me for following reason*****
A. My documents for living together is quiet limited.
B. They are not satisfied our relationship. Bcz they concern that why we are living together from first met.
C. They want to see last 3 years all address proof while we were living. But it is funny why they need see all years proof. I

Alizai
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Alizai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi sousa I really appreciate for your reply, I’m just surprised you have baby and still they don’t give you temporary visa is totally belowing me of you still have to fight with them and you will get it.
As I submit my application before 2 weeks as I’m spouse of eu member and unmarried couple I’m qualifying for both as I think, we married in 2015 as Islamic marriage I provide them registered marriage certificates from nadra pakistan and it’s attested from local authorities,foreign Affairs and embassy of pakistan in Dublin,I provided last 2 years utilities bills under both name three mobiles virgin broadband,tv linc,both banks statements from last 2 years with same address marriage certificate same address,these all docs from UK and now we are permanently living in Ireland from jan17,I provide them from last ten months tenancy agreement under both names,rtb,ten months bills under both name as my wife self employed we provide all cro and tex registered documents pps and banking,invoices business registration etc ...as we living together from July 2014,....
Now they reply me in a week and said the marriage certificate you provided is not acceptable now is open to you submit EU1A application I hold your application until I hear from,and they send me EU1A form in post.
So now I’m just confused what to do any help will be highly appreciated thanks.

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:09 pm

Alizai wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:04 pm
Hi sousa I really appreciate for your reply, I’m just surprised you have baby and still they don’t give you temporary visa is totally belowing me of you still have to fight with them and you will get it.
As I submit my application before 2 weeks as I’m spouse of eu member and unmarried couple I’m qualifying for both as I think, we married in 2015 as Islamic marriage I provide them registered marriage certificates from nadra pakistan and it’s attested from local authorities,foreign Affairs and embassy of pakistan in Dublin,I provided last 2 years utilities bills under both name three mobiles virgin broadband,tv linc,both banks statements from last 2 years with same address marriage certificate same address,these all docs from UK and now we are permanently living in Ireland from jan17,I provide them from last ten months tenancy agreement under both names,rtb,ten months bills under both name as my wife self employed we provide all cro and tex registered documents pps and banking,invoices business registration etc ...as we living together from July 2014,....
Now they reply me in a week and said the marriage certificate you provided is not acceptable now is open to you submit EU1A application I hold your application until I hear from,and they send me EU1A form in post.
So now I’m just confused what to do any help will be highly appreciated thanks.

Hello....you should consult a good lawyer. Otherwise crap immigration officer will make a big issue with you. Bcz they made big stupid decision with me. But if you consult a lawyer I think they will be more polite to make a decision

Alizai
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Alizai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi thanks for your help I know now days they do something crape decisions,do you recommend me any good lawyer?

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:09 pm

Alizai wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:52 pm
Hi thanks for your help I know now days they do something crape decisions,do you recommend me any good lawyer?
Any Irish lawyer who charge 500 euro for application. Some crap lawyer will ask 1500 to 2000 don't go for those stupid.

Alizai
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Alizai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:20 pm

Alright!! Please let me know if you know any Irish lawyer indeed thanks for your reply I appreciate

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Alizai wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:20 pm
Alright!! Please let me know if you know any Irish lawyer indeed thanks for your reply I appreciate
Hi...I don't want to recommend you any lawyer. But I can suggest you try to speak 2/3 lawyers then take your decision. Before I thought if I make application myself would be ok. But never thought some idiot officers are working there too

Alizai
Newly Registered
Bulgaria

Post by Alizai » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm

Yap!! That’s true Thanks for your reply I appreciate

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:07 pm

Alizai wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 pm
Yap!! That’s true Thanks for your reply I appreciate
Ali please update your case here after.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Cohab requirement is 2 years, like it or not, as it is under Irish immigration law. INIS (and UKVI) take the view that local citizens should not be disadvantaged over EU citizens. Back in the day I did read that in one of the directives when I was more interested in the subject.

Looking at how long relationships last nowadays I can see the need for stricter requirements. Remember you're asking INIS to make a commitment to you by granting leave, and living together of one (or even two) years together offers nothing the other way.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:39 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 pm
Cohab requirement is 2 years, like it or not, as it is under Irish immigration law. INIS (and UKVI) take the view that local citizens should not be disadvantaged over EU citizens. Back in the day I did read that in one of the directives when I was more interested in the subject.

Looking at how long relationships last nowadays I can see the need for stricter requirements. Remember you're asking INIS to make a commitment to you by granting leave, and living together of one (or even two) years together offers nothing the other way.
Hi wanderer...When I applied July 2017 inis announced 1 year cohabitation . But they changed 2 years again on September 2017. However I provided them 1 year tenancy confirmation along with minimum 15 letters from each side separately to cover whole year, another 1 year I sent them 6 letters from my side and 10 letters from my partner side, And 4 months current address tenancy agreement with 4 joint bills, baby birth certificate, partner job contract etc.

Immigration officer said my documents is quiet limited!!!!
So far I know that is 3 times more than whatever I submitted. They Saud I am not permitted family member. My baby is nearly 2 years . Are they not joker???

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:03 pm

Why not get married - would make things much easier. The unmarried partner visas in UK were only introduced for Filipinos, Philippines being staunchly Catholic permitted no divorce. I suspect Ireland adopted the UK stance being staunchly Catholic too, this whole country is largely backward on divorce and also abortion for example.

Good luck anyway, and don't forget, repeal the eighth.......
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mgb

Post by mgb » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am

What is the citizenship of the baby?

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:30 am

mgb wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:57 am
What is the citizenship of the baby?
Baby is Spanish citizen age 2 years...borned in UK

mgb

Post by mgb » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:16 pm

Take a look at C-200/02 Zhu and Chen:
http://curia.europa.eu/juris/document/d ... cid=664661

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 pm

mgb wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:16 pm
Take a look at C-200/02 Zhu and Chen:
http://curia.europa.eu/juris/document/d ... cid=664661
Thanks mgb. I explained my case on the top. Provided plenty address proof. But inis are not satisfied and refuse my case. Already lodged review through lawyer . If they approved this time then how long normally take now and will they issue temporary or 5 years stamp?

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 am

afaik for unmarried couple the requirement was to prove 2 years or more cohabitation, that is the same if an Irish person wants to bring in a non-eu spouse.
Either wait until u can prove 2 years, or get married.

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:40 am

jul1 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 am
afaik for unmarried couple the requirement was to prove 2 years or more cohabitation, that is the same if an Irish person wants to bring in a non-eu spouse.
Hi Jul1 thanks.....but on may 2017 inis announced cohabitation is 1 year. After that on September 2017 they reverse it again for 2 years. Although I sent them 2 years cohabitation. 1 year tenancy confirmation and plenty single proof of address for both. Another 1 year plenty single proof of address for both but no tenancy confirmation. From current address I provided them 4 months all joint bills and tenancy agreement. Inis said my documents is not enough. I said minimum 10 letters for every tear from each person

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:18 am

jul1 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:19 am
Hi jul1....Can you check it plz. When I applied cohabitation was 1 year. So what was the law on that time is it 1 or 2?

http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/im ... on-updates
When I applied it was 1 year cohabitation.

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 pm

if i follow u correctly u are Spanish and ur spouse is Indian citizen. What u linked is "Changes to De Facto Immigration Permission for partners of Irish nationals

You are not spouse of Irish, neither your spouse...

So what u can use is the eu treaty rights only, and for unmarried couple it was always 2 years.

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:32 pm

jul1 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:38 pm
if i follow u correctly u are Spanish and ur spouse is Indian citizen. What u linked is "Changes to De Facto Immigration Permission for partners of Irish nationals

You are not spouse of Irish, neither your spouse...

So what u can use is the eu treaty rights only, and for unmarried couple it was always 2 years.

Yes I agreed. But when they updated on system for 1 year . They mentioned de facto relationship is 1 year for Irish national or Irish resident clearly. Which screen shot I have clearly mentioned. So what they mean by Irish resident????? If you can tell me please. EU citizens are not Irish resident?????

jul1
Mood:
Ireland

Post by jul1 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:03 pm

"...1 year for Irish national or Irish resident..."

Where did u read that, specifically the Irish resident part? it doesnt make sense to me, and the link u shared clearly does not mention resident, it is only for irish nationals. If u can upload picture here, or another site and past ethe link here that would help.

I think u as Spanish citizen, working in another eu contry is eligible to use the eu treaty rights, with that the easiest way if u get married, or stay unmarried but than prove 2 years relation.

sousa020290
BANNED
Ireland

Post by sousa020290 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:19 pm

jul1 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:03 pm
"...1 year for Irish national or Irish resident..."

Where did u read that, specifically the Irish resident part? it doesnt make sense to me, and the link u shared clearly does not mention resident, it is only for irish nationals. If u can upload picture here, or another site and past ethe link here that would help.

I think u as Spanish citizen, working in another eu contry is eligible to use the eu treaty rights, with that the easiest way if u get married, or stay unmarried but than prove 2 years relation.
Hi jul1 tnx.....Plz tell me how I can upload it here or give me your email I can send you. You can not believe it too. Irish immigration running by some crap officers !!!!