ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Set (O)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LukeNewman
Newly Registered
New Zealand

ILR Set (O)

Post by LukeNewman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello,

I have been in the UK for almost 10 years on an ancestory visa and sent off my ILR set (O) form at the start of July. My fee was very quickly taken, I got a confirmation email and completed I my bio metrics all before the end of the month. So far so good

However it is now November and I haven't heard anything other than the monthly email to say I am in the line to be considered. I need to go back to NZ on the 20th of December for 2 family weddings and my work is wants me to travel to some of our overseas offices. I looked online and found I could apply to have my application fast tracked by emailing them and paying another £400. So I have been doing this for last few weeks without any response. So getting to my questions....

- Do you have any advise on how to get fast track accepted?
- If I get NZ to provide me an emergency passport will that invalidate my ILR application?
- If it doesn't will I be allowed back into the country?

I am not worried about getting accepted as my application is all pretty standard and my case is strong it is just an issue of timing.

Please help!

Thanks,
Luke