ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eea family permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mikasa123
Newly Registered
Algeria

Eea family permit

Post by Mikasa123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:52 am

Hello everyone i have got a question about the eea family permit i wanna know if the processing time still same after the brexit im algerian i wanna know how long will take if i apply now and whats about lawyer it help me when i apply with a lawyer ...thanks.

Doublestarxx
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Eea family permit

Post by Doublestarxx » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:04 pm

I guess you are in the country already? So your question is EEA Residence card. You can have a look at the EEA FM timelines on the forum. The standard timeframe as per UKVI is still 6 months from date of application for residence card.

If you are still in Algeria, then family permit is most likely issued as soon as possible. Most cases I have seen are 2 - 3 weeks for a decision to be made. But it all varies based on country of application.