ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mother graduation visit visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Warda123
Newly Registered

Mother graduation visit visa

Post by Warda123 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:57 pm

Hi my mother 3 visit visas to uk got refused.

Now my sister is graduating and wants to invite my mother for graduation.

Are there chances she will get this visa ?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Re: Mother graduation visit visa

Post by Route to ILR » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:22 pm

hina riaz rai wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:57 pm
Hi my mother 3 visit visas to uk got refused.

Now my sister is graduating and wants to invite my mother for graduation.

Are there chances she will get this visa ?
How can someone give u any suggestion with very limited information.
Why and when her previous visas were refused? Reasons?
What is the sponsor (your sister) status? Where r u now and what is your immigration status now and than?
What is your mother social and economic circumstances in her home country?

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 am

Innthe first 2 visit visas we attched our father current account statement. With money coming from agriculture. They didnot accept money from agriculture as genuine.

In the last visit visa refusal there was some mistake in the expenditure for trip as we stated it 4000 pound and they said it is too high as compaeed to your own income. Though we attached a 50 000 pound saving account income and showed the money will be coming from there. But they didnt see the saving account income theh compared it to current account income.

My mother owns her house and other properties. We showed her house as her property.
I am her child here. And my brother too. Her husband my father is also here. So she needs to come back for us and for her property.

But they still said wether you will come back.

They accepted my sister status and that she is in a position to fund this trip and sponsor you.

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 am

This time around someone suggested me to open current account for my mother and put 5000 pound in it. And show her house and her children and husband ties. That is alll.

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:36 pm

Anyone help ?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:37 pm

hina riaz rai wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:20 am
This time around someone suggested me to open current account for my mother and put 5000 pound in it. And show her house and her children and husband ties. That is alll.
HI

If u search the form u will see so many refusal on this point where people deposited large sum of money into the bank account just for the sake of the visa. ECO's r not liking it and think that people r trying to fool them.

They want to see applicant self sufficiency in economic term not like u borrow money and put it in the account. they want to see proper in and out transactions in the bank account.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:51 pm

hina riaz rai wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:18 am
Innthe first 2 visit visas we attched our father current account statement. With money coming from agriculture. They didnot accept money from agriculture as genuine.

In the last visit visa refusal there was some mistake in the expenditure for trip as we stated it 4000 pound and they said it is too high as compaeed to your own income. Though we attached a 50 000 pound saving account income and showed the money will be coming from there. But they didnt see the saving account income theh compared it to current account income.

My mother owns her house and other properties. We showed her house as her property.
I am her child here. And my brother too. Her husband my father is also here. So she needs to come back for us and for her property.

But they still said wether you will come back.

They accepted my sister status and that she is in a position to fund this trip and sponsor you.
They always accept sponsor's fund position. But they want to see applicant own economic and social circumstances. what is your sister current status?

What is your father occupation and income? In my opinion u open a bank account for your mother and than transfer the money from your father bank account to your mom account. Than show your father source of income and mention in the application form that your father is giving money to your mother for this trip.

4000 pound trip cost???? who's idea was that??? Don't exaggerate, that u r going to spend more money. It will weaken your case. Money in saving account carries very little weight. U should had done some research before applying.

Anyway these days its not easy to get visit visa. But if u prepare the application wisely u will get it and 2nd thing is luck.

My mother got her visit visa after 2 refusals. Try to cover all previous refusals points with proper explanation.

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm

my father income sourse is agriculture and interest from savings and pension.

my sister is a doctor.

yes we have happened an account.

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:30 pm

hina riaz rai wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:20 pm
my father income sourse is agriculture and interest from savings and pension.

my sister is a doctor.

yes we have happened an account.
sister's immigration status.

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:46 pm

permanent resident

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 pm

Hi,

I would suggest you do the following if you feel appropriate....

1) Don't discriminate with your DAD :cry: . I mean to say make a joint application.
2) Please ask DAD to go to CA and ask him to prepare a CA certificate for his financial position along with valuations of your agriculture land and houses. send attested copies of agriculture and home papers with VISA application.
3) Ask your dad to include Bank account statement for full 1 year with complete details for pension credits BUT make sure no huge cash deposits.
4) As usual add sponsors (you and your sister ) documents like bank statements and mortgage/house papers. Use UKVI sponsorship form instead of solicitors but rest is your choice.
5) Write an invitation letter from yourself& sister like why you want to call them here like "sister graduation" and to "see UK" and spend time with family.Mention the period they want to spend here and make sure they till the exact time to VO if called for Interview.

In my parents application I wrote for my mom and dad that their trip cost is 0 as we as a sponsors paying for air tickets and stay although they had mentioned in application that they would be carrying £1000 each for this trip

I have used these documents for my mom & dad. First time they applied and got 6 months visa and next time they applied for 2 year and got it for two years.All this without any interview

Just like your case my mom is a housewife and dad is retired with pension and interest income

Hope this would help

Ta
Honey

Warda123
Newly Registered

Post by Warda123 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:23 pm

Thankyou honey.
How much balance in bank should be there ?

The graduation is on the 9th and we are going to apply on the 24 november. Are we late or is it fine. Cant do priority. It is expensive.

honey2008
United Kingdom

Post by honey2008 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:46 pm

Hi,

Anyway you are attaching a years statement. Whatever balance is there its ok unless there is huge cash deposit just to show balance for VISA, which is the common mistake people make.

Ask them to attach bank statement and ideally it should be making some sense with income your father draw per year....but ideally it should show 2-3 times the total tickets cost to UK from your home country. Anyway this is not a major factor in visa decision.

I am afraid you are little late in applying visa assuming the processing time is 15 days

Ta
Honey