ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for return of documents sent to Sheffield

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bbear2017
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Timeline for return of documents sent to Sheffield

Post by bbear2017 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:48 pm

Hi guys, thanks for all the help so far.

I'm applying for my wife's visa to join me here in the UK. I sent all our documents (including my passport) to the PO Box 5852 address in Sheffield. They received it on Monday (13th Nov).

I didn't receive any sort of message from them saying that they have received our documents. Is that normal?
If I know some timelines from others who sent their documents, that would help me be at ease.
Do they keep them until they make a decision?

Thanks a lot.

smarter1
United Kingdom

Re: Timeline for return of documents sent to Sheffield

Post by smarter1 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:03 pm

This is normal. You may receive it in a few weeks/months time, nobody can tell the exact time HO keep the documents.

wellwisher1928
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by wellwisher1928 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:05 pm

bbear2017 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:48 pm
Hi guys, thanks for all the help so far.

I'm applying for my wife's visa to join me here in the UK. I sent all our documents (including my passport) to the PO Box 5852 address in Sheffield. They received it on Monday (13th Nov).

I didn't receive any sort of message from them saying that they have received our documents. Is that normal?
If I know some timelines from others who sent their documents, that would help me be at ease.
Do they keep them until they make a decision?

Thanks a lot.
It depends some time it received back in 2 days or sometime take more than a month. You already tacked they received. now you can track once they send you back if you used prepaid envolpe.

bbear2017
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Post by bbear2017 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:19 pm

ok ill just have to wait and track the reply postage.

Thank you.