ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

STAMP 4 EU Fam

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shivamreddy
Newly Registered
India

STAMP 4 EU Fam

Post by shivamreddy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:15 am

Hi All

I have a stamp 4 eu fam visa and have recently divorced. i have been living in Ireland from past 8 years and working as an IT professional what is process of renewing my visa please let me know

Thanks

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Re: STAMP 4 EU Fam

Post by Ali0857 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Have u informed immigration that you are divorced ?? Bcz if ur divorced frm ur spouse then ur stamp will hv to change from Stamp4eufam to only stamp4 ..

And after completin ur 5 years u can apply for irish passport ..

Plz someone correct me if im wrong here ..

Regards
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm

You will have to notify INIS about the change in your circumstances and apply for retention of right of residence. Once your application gets approved, you'll receive a confirmation from INIS that you can retain your residence as well as stamp 4 EU FAM.
You'll have to fill in this form: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... %20EU5.pdf
All instructions have been given in the form.
Stamp 4 EU FAM doesn't change to Stamp 4. It remains the same @ Bro Ali. I know this from my personal experience. :D

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Alixlboy wrote: โ†‘
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm
You will have to notify INIS about the change in your circumstances and apply for retention of right of residence. Once your application gets approved, you'll receive a confirmation from INIS that you can retain your residence as well as stamp 4 EU FAM.
You'll have to fill in this form: http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Form%20E ... %20EU5.pdf
Stamp 4 EU FAM doesn't change to Stamp 4. It remains the same @ Bro Ali. I know this from my personal experience. :D
Thanks a lot for clearin this up bro .. i wasn't sure bcz i heard all mixed stories about this stamp changes .. but as u said its ur personal experience so i will take your words for it :D cheerss ..
๐Ÿš™...................................๐Ÿš“ ๐Ÿš“..๐Ÿš“...๐Ÿš“
๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฎโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:32 pm

Ali0857 wrote: โ†‘
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:28 pm
Alixlboy wrote: โ†‘
Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:07 pm
Thanks a lot for clearin this up bro .. i wasn't sure bcz i heard all mixed stories about this stamp changes .. but as u said its ur personal experience so i will take your words for it :D cheerss ..
You're welcome bro! :D
Stay blessed!

gomez_araya
Newly Registered
El Salvador

Post by gomez_araya » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Hello guys,

I am currently going through a similar situation. Except that I was not married, but I have been with my girlfriend (EU) together fo 4 years. She has not departed from the state and I need to renew my Stam4EUfam.

To the poster of this thread, did you get it sorted?

Thanks

Ed