ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Applications in March 2008

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit0277

HSMP Applications in March 2008

Post by amit0277 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:13 am

Hi,

I have submitted my HSMP application from India on 3 March 2008. The application was delivered on 5 March 2008. I am still waiting to hear about an update.

Did anyone else applied in March 2008?

Thanks

traina
Newly Registered

Post by traina » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:23 pm

Hi, I've submitted my application from the US on March 3rd as well. My application was delivered on March 5th. I have not heard anything. My card has not been debited yet either.

traina
Newly Registered

Post by traina » Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:55 pm

Update. My card was debited today.

amit0277

Post by amit0277 » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:28 pm

I have sent a HSBC UK cheque.. seems like it will take time to clear the cheque payment... Hey traina did you got any update from HSMP team

traina
Newly Registered

Post by traina » Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm

No I haven't received anything from the HSMP team. I was very glad to see the card debited today. Was beginning to worry that something was wrong with the card.

I expect that the cheque would take a little longer to clear than a credit card.

anvesh
Newly Registered

Tax Paper (W2 Form) of USA

Post by anvesh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:52 pm

traina wrote:Hi, I've submitted my application from the US on March 3rd as well. My application was delivered on March 5th. I have not heard anything. My card has not been debited yet either.

Traina, I am also planning to apply for HSMp from USA. I have a question regarding the "Tax Paper" in earning section to be submitted along with the 12 paystubs stamped and signed.

Did you send just your "W2" form from your employer as your tax paper or do we have to send the confirmation of filing taxes with "W2" as our Tax Paper.

Also do we have to get our paystubs stamped and signed?. How did you do this.

Can you please respond to this as soon as possible, as I am planning to apply for HSMP before end of march 2008.

Thanks.

traina
Newly Registered

Re: Tax Paper (W2 Form) of USA

Post by traina » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:17 pm

anvesh wrote:
traina wrote:Hi, I've submitted my application from the US on March 3rd as well. My application was delivered on March 5th. I have not heard anything. My card has not been debited yet either.

Traina, I am also planning to apply for HSMp from USA. I have a question regarding the "Tax Paper" in earning section to be submitted along with the 12 paystubs stamped and signed.

Did you send just your "W2" form from your employer as your tax paper or do we have to send the confirmation of filing taxes with "W2" as our Tax Paper.

Also do we have to get our paystubs stamped and signed?. How did you do this.

Can you please respond to this as soon as possible, as I am planning to apply for HSMP before end of march 2008.

Thanks.
I sent in my W2 plus a copy of my Income Tax filing. I get my taxes prepared by HR Block, so I sent in the State and Federal filings that they produced for me.

I did not get the paystubs. But I've read on other threads, that you should just request it from your HR department, and tell them you're applying for a mortgage or some sort of loan, that requires the signed and stamped pay stubs.
I also sent in a copy of my bank statements as backup, in case they're not happy with the W2. Hopefully that is enough.

Still waiting on my reference number. Getting pretty impatient.

spattigilli
Newly Registered

W2 should be enough

Post by spattigilli » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:50 pm

This is what ifound in the guidance document.

Definition of a tax return
52. The term ‘tax return’ may denote any of the following:
• a document generated by a tax authority, which shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or is to be paid in a tax year (e.g. tax refund letter or demand);
• a document generated by your employer for the purposes of an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (e.g. P60 in the UK);

As per the above since W2 is prepared by our employer. It should be good enough evedence for earnings.

Thanks,
Srinivas

anvesh
Newly Registered

Post by anvesh » Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Triana, Thanks for your quick responce and info. Best of luck for your HSMP application.

traina
Newly Registered

Post by traina » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm

anvesh wrote:Triana, Thanks for your quick responce and info. Best of luck for your HSMP application.
Thanks! Best of luck to you too.