ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Permanent Residence Card checking status

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

verty
Newly Registered

Permanent Residence Card checking status

Post by verty » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:10 am

Hey Ya,

I see alot of people with there time line saying "ONLINE STATUS - WAITING"
Does that mean you can log in online and check the status of your application?

I sent off my application about 7 weeks ago via the new EEA online system and got my passport verified by the passport office. I received a confirmation email that they received my online application even before I sent in my paperwork. Just concerned that maybe they never received the paper work I sent via the passport return office (even though I have tracking number, I am paranoid as I haven't heard anything from the Home office about my application status)

If there is anyway of tracking the online status of your application can you please let me know.

Thanks
A

magenta1003123
Newly Registered

Re: Permanent Residence Card - Processing Time 2017 (NEW Thread)

Post by magenta1003123 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am

yes - you get your case id from the email they have sent you after you submitted the application and use this link to check

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus