ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Travel abroad when Sponsors license is suspended

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SR0041
Newly Registered
India

Travel abroad when Sponsors license is suspended

Post by SR0041 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi,

I'm on Tier-2 general visa that's valid until 2019. My employer sponsor license was suspended in Oct 2017. do not know the reason for suspension. I was told it's minor and my employer has responded with supporting evidence to Home office earlier this month. Meanwhile I've to travel to India for personal emergency and will likely return in 2 weeks time. is it advisable to travel abroad when employer sponsor license is suspended? will I have any difficulty at port of entry on return if the license is revoked while I'm away.
would greatly appreciate any quick suggestion

Thanks

crazy_p
United Kingdom

Re: Travel abroad when Sponsors license is suspended

Post by crazy_p » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Hi SR0041,

I am in the same boat. Our license was suspended too and we also submitted the supporting docs to HO last week. Now waiting for a decision. My wife (dependant) is expecting to travel just for a week. I am confused too. Looking for the answers of moderators.

If possible, when you get a decision from HO about your suspension, can you please let us know the outcome and more details. That would be grateful.

PS: Our case is here! uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/tier ... 41650.html.

sistema
Newly Registered
India

Post by sistema » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm

You can travel and come back as usual. I recently returned back without being asked any questions.

SR0041
Newly Registered
India

Post by SR0041 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Thanks guys! That’s very reassuring.