ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Status link message

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samson19
Newly Registered
India

Visa Status link message

Post by samson19 » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:32 pm

Hello,

It's been 25 days since I applied T1E for myself and my dependent. Our Biometrics were also submitted 2 weeks back.

I have been checking my visa status in the below link using my Case Reference no. 2293XXXX provided in the Biometric letter.
https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

But it keeps on saying the that the 'Reference number not recognised'. I have also used the IHS number, BRP number, etc. and I still get the same message.

I understand that I need to wait for further communication from HO but is this normal that I keep getting this message? Anyone else who has this issue? Appreciate any reply.

Regards,
Sam

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Visa Status link message

Post by zimba » Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:45 pm

The status checker online is neither official nor accurate way of knowing about your application :idea:
Official communication is via the post. Wait to hear back from HO via the post please
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice