ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying ILR on 5 years spouse route Financial Requirements Category A or B ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bluebird12
Pakistan

Applying ILR on 5 years spouse route Financial Requirements Category A or B ?

Post by bluebird12 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:09 pm

Hi Everyone , I have to apply ILR on basis of 5 years spouse settlement route and my wife does not work , I am with same employer from last few years and earning more than £18600 per year but my salary is £11000 for 6 months , monthly salary approximately £1600 or above every month , I am single applicant and No dependent , do I need to tick Category,A, or B on application form Set (M) and have to provide 6 months or 12 months wages slips when meeting financial requirements? Many thanks for your help

hussanmaan
Newly Registered

Re: Applying ILR on 5 years spouse route Financial Requirements Category A or B ?

Post by hussanmaan » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:46 pm

If you have permanent job and annual gross salary is 18600 , means you have earned more than 9300 in last 6 months
Then you will go for "cat A" with 6 month salary slips and bank statements

bluebird12
Pakistan

Re: Applying ILR on 5 years spouse route Financial Requirements Category A or B ?

Post by bluebird12 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:42 pm

Thanks for your reply and anybody else could please advise me on above mentioned matter , thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:20 pm

bluebird12 wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:42 pm
Thanks for your reply and anybody else could please advise me on above mentioned matter , thanks
What more in terms of advice are you looking for? You have been given the answer and the form is very clear on what needs to be submitted.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.