ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FURTHER DOCUMENTS FOR IRISH NATURALISATION

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

trustworthy
Ireland

FURTHER DOCUMENTS FOR IRISH NATURALISATION

Post by trustworthy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:24 am

My wife applied for Irish naturalisation as a spouse of Irish citizen in July 2017. Just after 2 weeks we received letter from citizenship division,Initial Processing Team, asking for further documents. We have submitted all the requested documents including bank statements, GP letters, letter from children school etc. We received an acknowledgement on September from Processing Team 2 stating that they have received all the documents. Since then we did not hear any thing from them. My question is our application has passed towards stage 2 since the letter of acknowledgement we have received is from Processing Team 2?

Secondly I have requested the GP, and my children's school receptionist and teacher to take care of any inquiries from Citizenship Division of Department of Justice and Equality. But its quite strange that neither the GP nor the school received any query yet. I was happened to meet our GP yesterday. He told me that they never receive inquiry calls, emails, fax or letters regarding confirmation of documents issued from Irish Citizenship Division. However he further asserted that they do receive inquiries especially for those patients who or their families have applied for other Irish visa i.e EU family visa, Irish spouse visas etc. He also said that one of his patient, without mentioning his name or designation,works in citizenship division of Department of Justice and Equality in Tipperary, and he has informed him that the the checks for Irish Naturalisation are mostly carried out for criminal records, traffic offences, with revenue and social department etc. Whilst the documents like bank statements, GP letters and School letters are accepted in good faith unless there is an alert or suspicion of forgery.

I look forward for your response. Did any one had ever informed by his or her GP or children school that they have received an inquiry from IRISH CITIZENSHIP DIVISION. please Share your experience.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: FURTHER DOCUMENTS FOR IRISH NATURALISATION

Post by Alixlboy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:58 am

I guess your GP is right.

broli
Member of Standing
Mood:
Ireland

Post by broli » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:11 am

Hi

I got the same query like you where they requested more documents like healthcare insurance and bank statement for many years
My letter was from Work group 3. so that's surely not 4th stage :mrgreen:

I got a letter last week from Work group 3 confirming i was moved to second stage.(Please keep in mind that some people got second stage and approval on the same day )

Yeah like Alixboy confirmed there no call to the GP's Bank and whatever unless there are some doubts regarding documents.

Good luck to all of us :D

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:53 am

Dear Broli & Alixlboy,

Than k you very much for your feed back. The information provided is quite useful.

trustworthy
Ireland

Post by trustworthy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:56 am

Dear Broli & Alixlboy,
Please keep me informed if you have more updates. I will look forward for your thread.

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:43 pm

Sure bro!