ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New company Director - ILR Issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kumar35
Newly Registered

New company Director - ILR Issue

Post by kumar35 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:23 am

Hi Everyone,

I am planning to open a new company, but however to claim my points for my ILR I will use my already existed company.
Will this should be an issue to become a new company director ? Can I be an director for two companies ?
Any suggestions much appreciated.

Thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: New company Director - ILR Issue

Post by marcnath » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 am

kumar35 wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:23 am
Hi Everyone,

I am planning to open a new company, but however to claim my points for my ILR I will use my already existed company.
Will this should be an issue to become a new company director ? Can I be an director for two companies ?

Thanks
No problems - you can be the Director to as many companies as you want
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

kumar35
Newly Registered

Post by kumar35 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:18 am

marcnath wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 am
kumar35 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
No problems - you can be the Director to as many companies as you want

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.

manu2017
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by manu2017 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:27 am

kumar35 wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks
There isn't any issue of being Director to multiple companies, as long you have the other requirements fulfilled. BR

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:30 pm

Make sure you keep.your responsobilities to each directorship because if you get on the banned director list you won't get ILR