ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Priority VISA Status !

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shivani2422
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Priority VISA Status !

Post by shivani2422 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:32 pm

NOTIFICATION LETTER TO ADVISE THAT APPLICATION MAY NOT BE PROCESSED WITHIN PRORITY VISA SERVICE STANDARDS
29/11/2017

Dear xxxxxxx

Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process applications:

Premium Visas (PV) within 5 working days
Non-settlement within 15 working days

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our PV customer service targets of 5 working days. We will continue to progress your application and aim to make a decision within the normal customer service targets of 15 days.

We will notify you via e-mail once your application has been decided and despatched.

Please do not attend the visa application centre until you have been asked to do so.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody has an idea regarding this email ! Am I going to get my VISA by Friday or not ?? How to check the status for the application ????

Quick help is needed :( :( :( :(

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Priority VISA Status !

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:38 am

Have you applied for an EEA Family Permit??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.