ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approval letter received however employment letter not given back

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saz1703
Mood:
India

ILR approval letter received however employment letter not given back

Post by saz1703 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:11 pm

Hi Gurus / Moderators / All users, a great thanks from my side for providing all the necessary guidance and help for my ILR application.

I had my ILR visa (+1 Dependant) successfully approved today (30 Nov 2017) at Solihull PEO. I was been given the approval letter and all the documents submitted except my employment letters and absence summary excel sheet (detailed breakdown of all the period outside UK).

Just curious and wanted to know if that is something new / abnormal or expected part of the process.

It would be really appreciated if someone can please suggest / feedback on above situation.

Thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR approval letter received however employment letter not given back

Post by makky86 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:17 pm

saz1703 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:11 pm
Hi Gurus / Moderators / All users, a great thanks from my side for providing all the necessary guidance and help for my ILR application.

I had my ILR visa (+1 Dependant) successfully approved today (30 Nov 2017) at Solihull PEO. I was been given the approval letter and all the documents submitted except my employment letters and absence summary excel sheet (detailed breakdown of all the period outside UK).

Just curious and wanted to know if that is something new / abnormal or expected part of the process.

It would be really appreciated if someone can please suggest / feedback on above situation.

Thanks
That is normal. They do keep employment letter and absense sheet. Don't worry.

Also, post your expereince here so others can benefit.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/successful-p ... 67234.html
II Youths a stuff neve endures II