ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano case

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

figomenji
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Zambrano case

Post by figomenji » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:31 am

Hi All,

My stamp 4 is due for renewal in Oct 2018 and I have a new baby who got an Irish passport last month.
I want to follow the Zambrano route to extend my stay and that of my wife based on our child status.

I read recently on INIS that we can do it at our local Immigration Office since we still have a valid GNIB permit.

My quaestion is this the right route to follow?

How long will this process take and when should I apply considering that my wife has been on stamp 3 for about 3yrs now?

Thanks

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Zambrano case

Post by euspouse07 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:37 am

Both of you are entitled to get stamp 4 on the basis of parentage of Irish born citizen child.All you need is the birth certificate, passport and a letter from either GP or nurse proving the residence of the baby in the state.You can get you status changed at your local immigration office providing your current status is valid.
thanks

figomenji
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by figomenji » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm

Thanks for your reply. Yes our GNIB card will still be valid. How long will it take if we apply at the Immigration office instead at the Residence Unit in Dublin?

Thanks

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:24 am

It should be done straight away

zee007
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by zee007 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:18 am

hello
I have query regarding zambrano case.
I married to European woman in ireland in 2014. I have stamp 4 eu fam from issued on sep 2014 but visa stamped in jan 2015. its more then three years. my stamp expires sep 2019.
I have 2 years working proofs and rest of bills and everything for my wife. i didn't put any seperation with my current wife.
but problem is that i have girl friend too in ireland. she is a asylum seeker and she is expecting a baby.
can baby get Irish passport on zambrano case. if baby get irish citizenship. can i transfer my stamp on baby,s base.
i am stamp 4 holder more then 3 years. working more then 3 years
having all evidences.
if yes can you please tell me the process.
thanks

zee007
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by zee007 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:46 am

zee007 wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:18 am
hello
I have query regarding zambrano case.
I married to European woman in ireland in 2014. I have stamp 4 eu fam from issued on sep 2014 but visa stamped in jan 2015. its more then three years. my stamp expires sep 2019.
I have 2 years working proofs and rest of bills and everything for my wife. i didn't put any seperation with my current wife. there is no seperation or divorce. European wife is living happily too.
but problem is that i have girl friend too in ireland. she is a asylum seeker and she is expecting a baby.
can baby get Irish passport on zambrano case. if baby get irish citizenship. can i transfer my stamp on baby,s base.
i am stamp 4 holder more then 3 years. working more then 3 years
having all evidences.
if yes can you please tell me the process.
thanks

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:38 pm

If u are bay become Irish citizen, then u can choose to go for Zambrano route; although department is processing these applications slowly