ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS (Tier 2) dependent ILR allowed absences from UK within qualifying period

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jam_27
Newly Registered

PBS (Tier 2) dependent ILR allowed absences from UK within qualifying period

Post by jam_27 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:57 pm

A quick google search gives me this weblink removed by moderator, but from this forum I understand that the 180 day rule is not applicable for PSB dependent applying for ILR?

If indeed the 180 day rule is applicable for the PBS dependents now (could I please have a link to official release?), can the absences be split between consecutive 1 year cycles while calculating qualifying period (is there a n official link confirming this?)?

Also, is there any rule regarding the maximum number of absense (days away from UK) allowed for the PBS dependent within the 5 year qualifying period?

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: PBS (Tier 2) dependent ILR allowed absences from UK within qualifying period

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:17 pm

Kindly do not post weblinks to solicitor websites.

There is NO absence limit for PBS Dependents. The 180 per 12 month cycle is ONLY applicable to PBS main visa holders.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.