ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 -G Employee Absence Letter from previous Company Closed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tyrion463
Newly Registered

Tier 2 -G Employee Absence Letter from previous Company Closed

Post by tyrion463 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Hello Everyone,

Sorry if i posted repeated questions, went through 50/60 posts can't find anywhere.

I have only been with two companies for my 5 years Tier 2.

My previous company went under administration and then closed down, i needed an Employee Absence Letter as i was with them for two years in which i traveled abroad using my annual holidays none of these holidays are more than 30 days.

1 Do i still need to produce Employee Absence Letters even though they were less than 30 days ?

2. As the company is closed now, i have managed to contact old HR Director who said they will help in any way possible. HR Director said they can give the letter in company letter head signed EX-HR Director will this be sufficient ?

Thanks in advance.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 2 -G Employee Absence Letter from previous Company Closed

Post by makky86 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm

1 Do i still need to produce Employee Absence Letters even though they were less than 30 days ?
If you cannot get the absense letter then you'll have to provide cover letter the reason. CW will take this in consideration. Provide the details of old employer.
2. As the company is closed now, i have managed to contact old HR Director who said they will help in any way possible. HR Director said they can give the letter in company letter head signed EX-HR Director will this be sufficient ?
If you c an get letter from HR Director that be perfect. I wouldn't worry much as its not your fault. It has happened to many folks before.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

tyrion463
Newly Registered

Post by tyrion463 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 pm

Thanks for the prompt response much appreciated.
makky86 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm
If you cannot get the absense letter then you'll have to provide cover letter the reason. CW will take this in consideration. Provide the details of old employer.
If you c an get letter from HR Director that be perfect. I wouldn't worry much as its not your fault. It has happened to many folks before.
If i can get the letter, do i need to include all the outside UK absences or only more absences that are more than 30 days ?

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:30 pm

tyrion463 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Thanks for the prompt response much appreciated.
makky86 wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:57 pm
Yes you have to list all the abseses out of the UK ,even single day !
If i can get the letter, do i need to include all the outside UK absences or only more absences that are more than 30 days ?
II Youths a stuff neve endures II