ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Adult Dependant Relative visa for sister

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

masoo123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Adult Dependant Relative visa for sister

Post by masoo123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 am

Hi,

I have a sister is pakistan who is disabled (30 years old) and was mentally, physically and psychologically very much dependent on my father. Our mother died when we were teenagers. My father passed away in 2016. I was on Tier2 work visa at that time and I have got ILR in May 2017. Meanwhile my cousin was taking care of my sister and she got married this year and has to move out. She is on her own. She needs special assistance in carrying out daily life activities. We are from Peshawar and it is a city where we don't have care homes. She is suffering from night blindness and hearing disorder. Her condition is genetic with no possible cure. She is my only dependent and I work full time in the UK. I went to different lawyers but not one really gave me a clear picture about the required documents for this visa. I really need a template for the medical report so that I could show it to her doctor in Pakistan. Her psychological situation is not very great and she is suffering very much. I have no job and resources in Pakistan and spending 10 years in UK I won't be able to move with any financial stability. Can you please assist me in documentation. I would be very grateful. Kindest Regards
M

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: Adult Dependant Relative visa for sister

Post by Wanderer » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:34 am

Cheaper to pay for local care, that's the argument you are up against.

ADR is almost impossible to obtain, extremely expensive and carries certain fiscal obligations.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Adult Dependant Relative visa for sister

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:05 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.