ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT VIsa Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

guptaaastha84
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT VIsa Extension

Post by guptaaastha84 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi All,

I submitted my Tier 2 ICT extension visa application on 20th October and had given my biometric on the same day using the form that I downloaded online. Its been 7 weeks now and I am still awaiting any update on my visa application. I am aware it usually takes 8 weeks but I have been following the other post in this forum on the timelines and noticed that everyone is receiving their documents within 6 weeks. Anyone else like me who is still waiting on their documents even after 7 weeks? I was told by a few colleagues that if I do not get an update by Mid December then I will receive an update only next year as most HO employees are off after mid December. Is this true? I have a personal emergency and have been wanting to travel to India at the earliest hence eagerly waiting for my passport. Any updates / inputs on this will be highly appreciated.