ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Complex Letter Issue

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

doodle
Mood:
United Kingdom

Complex Letter Issue

Post by doodle » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Dear all,

Is there anyone who haven’t received complex letter or any correspondence after Biometric and waiting for 3 months ? Or I am the only one in this case?

If I am the only one, what I am supposed to do, should I wait ? Or Contact UKVI ?

Thanks.

Aabdulwaheed

Re: Complex Letter Issue

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 pm

I have two month without complex letter.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Complex Letter Issue

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:41 pm

Some applications may raise issues that are complex and unique which means they could take several months to be decided. You might be asked to attend an interview or send extra documents to support your case further. There is not much you can do when your application is pending a decision, apart from being patient and waiting to hear back from HO.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice