ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent advsie on Vary process please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gauravraj
Newly Registered
India

Urgent advsie on Vary process please

Post by gauravraj » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello,
After Initial refusal of my ILR application earlier in November 2017,reason : caseworker was not satisfied with 5 years continuous stay as be calculated from the day I entered the UK ( 3rd January 2013 and not the date visa was granted (19th Decemebr 2012):
- visa granted date 19th December 2012 under 'Tier 2 partner'
- 01 July 2013 to 15 July 2016 as dependant under Point based system ( As by husband changed job on Tier 2 general )
- 10th June 2015 to 5th December 2017 as dependant under Point based system ( As by husband changed job on Tier 2 general )
based on the above dates I will be applying for ILR based on 5 years of continuous stay .

However as my first attempted of ILR was rejected on 30th November 2017, I had applied for PBS dependent extension visa by post on 04th December 2017. However as now I am in that 28th days window to apply for my ILR ( calculating from date of entry 3rd JAn 2013), I intend to vary my application from PBS dependent to ILR.
My understanding of the process is That I apply with same set of Documents as normal ILR process with SET(O) form and support it with a cover letter to explain my reason for vary and why I think it should be consider . Is there anything specific I need to mention in the cover letter or any additional documents needed to be provided as a part of vary process.

For application ( on 14th December 2017, Croydon) I will be submitting following.
-Cover letter ( explaining reason for varying the application)
- Set(0) AF
- life in UK certificate
-Letter from NARIC for English language
-Biometric card
-Bank statement ( last 6 months)
- Employment history
- Cohabitation prove last fiver rent agreements, marriage certificate
-Travel history
- husband immigration history ( he has a ILR from December 2016, and I am still on in Tier 2 dependent visa)

Is there any document as a part of ILR application or Vary process I am missing. As my appointment is on 14th December 2017 ( managed to get in half and hour ago ) any prompt reply guidance will be of great help .

Many thanks ,
Rutu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Urgent advsie on Vary process please

Post by CR001 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.