ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Second wife and baby visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shan352
Newly Registered
Wales

Second wife and baby visa

Post by Shan352 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:35 am

Hi , I am new on forum and hope adnan and casa or other may help me I was divorced nov 2017 from my first wife In uk , because of not having kids I married another women in Pakistan in 2015 and that time I was British and I have a baby which is 2 year now I am confused how to apply my wife and baby visa as a family visitor ? Do I need to remarry her as I was not free to marry that time or I can’t remarry as Islamic law doesnt allow and I haven’t register my marriage in Pakistan in nadra and if I register marriage later in 2018 would it be enough , someone told me to apply baby British passport and apply fiancé visa 😪😪😪I am in a great mess anyone plz help me to find proper good legal way as I have made lot of mess already

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Second wife and baby visa

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:17 am

Your post isn't clear. Do you want your wife and child to visit you, or to settle in the UK. As you already know, this second marriage won't be recognised under British law.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Shan352
Newly Registered
Wales

Post by Shan352 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:37 am

Thanx a lot casa for replying , at the moment my salary is not 18,600 so that why first I want to call them as a family visitor then then later I want to call her as a spouse what will be the way , if marriage is not recognised in uk than what should I do thanx again casa

haqiqi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by haqiqi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:11 pm

my situATION is very much similar and i am stuck because you have baby as well from a pakistani wife and i dont have any
are you registered with nadra as a married wife ?