ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does the home office send back documentations you sent them as evidence for your PR application?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

verty
Newly Registered

Does the home office send back documentations you sent them as evidence for your PR application?

Post by verty » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:13 pm

Hey Ya,

I applied for my PR about 2 - 3 months ago.
I haven't heard back anything from the home office. I did the online application form and got my passport verified at my local council and they sent off all the paper work for me.

Question is, when the home office decides, will they send back all my paper work. i.e./ P45, P60, Bank statements, ect?
I didn't include an envelope to send the stuff back. Concerned they won't send it back to me. I need all the documents back as they are originals.

If someone can please let me know.

Thanks

randomperson
Latvia

Re: Does the home office send back documentations you sent them as evidence for your PR application?

Post by randomperson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:35 pm

They sent all my originals (like you, I used the passport return service) back with the approval when it came. I also didn't include a return envelope.