ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration or Permanent Residence in EU

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ali68
Newly Registered

Immigration or Permanent Residence in EU

Post by Ali68 » Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:07 pm

hi! i'm from Pakistan and wish to move to any european country that is member of EU. Can anyone help, advice, assist me? russiaonline@gmail.com thanks.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:49 am

Can anyone help? I suspect not ... your question is far too general.

In what sort of capacity are you hoping to get into the EU? As a spouse? A student? In some sort of work capacity?

Ali68
Newly Registered

Post by Ali68 » Tue Dec 07, 2004 12:37 pm

Hi! not spouse or student, that's why i posted this here, because myself dont know how. maybe as an entrepreneur?

gani999

Post by gani999 » Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:41 pm

Hi ali,
As john said, your querstion is far too general. What exactly do you mean by "wanting to move to a EU country"?

The EU is not a free immigration area like Australia or Canada. You can move there either as a student, or on a work visa, or on a spouse reunionship etc etc.

Maybe , you could try to get a Job in some EU country and apply for a work visa, or if you are highly educated, you could try to apply for the UK HSMP program, the details of which can be found in another thread on this forum.