ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sheffield address issue

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

N Hayat
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Sheffield address issue

Post by N Hayat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:16 pm

Hi All
I have posted my spouse visa supporting documents to

International operations and Visas
6 millsands
Vulcan House
Sheffield
S3 8NH
But only now I found out it’s the wrong address, Applicant is from Pakistan . what do I do now ? Anyone else experienced the same issues please help.

sakhtar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Sheffield address issue

Post by sakhtar » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 pm

Hi,

Have you had any update on this?

I'm having the same issue - Went to Royal Mail to send my docs, they advised it's too heavy so will send via Parcelforce. I checked the tracking a few days later and it hadn't been delivered. It turns out Parcelforce don't send to PO Boxes so it was redirected to Vulcan House, Sheffield.

Did you receive acknowledgement of your application even though it was sent to Vulcan House?

anggr1
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by anggr1 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:36 pm

sakhtar wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 pm
Hi,

Have you had any update on this?

I'm having the same issue - Went to Royal Mail to send my docs, they advised it's too heavy so will send via Parcelforce. I checked the tracking a few days later and it hadn't been delivered. It turns out Parcelforce don't send to PO Boxes so it was redirected to Vulcan House, Sheffield.

Did you receive acknowledgement of your application even though it was sent to Vulcan House?
Hi! I am having similar issue and it worries me so much! Any update about your documents? :(

Alz3eem2002
inactive
United Arab Emirates

Post by Alz3eem2002 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm

DONT WORRY GUYS ,

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE AND CALLED PARCEL FORCE. tHEY SAID ITS A COMMON THINK AND DAILY THEY GET UPT 40 POSTS LIKE THIS AND THEY ADVISED NOT SEND IN FUTURE. tHEY HAE EVEN ALLOCATED A LADY FOR THIS JOB..LOOOL..

WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT IT GETS SEND TO A NOMINATED PLACE WITHIN THAT AREA AND TO BE HONEST THEY ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER (THE POSTCODE).

THE LADY TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY AS IT GETS SENT TO THE UKVI 6 VULCAN HOUSE.
IF YOU WANT A PIECE OF MIND CALL PARCEL FORCE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHERE EXACTLY IT HAS GONE AND THEY CAN TRACK IT.

anggr1
Newly Registered
Indonesia

Post by anggr1 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:50 pm

Alz3eem2002 wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:13 pm
DONT WORRY GUYS ,

I HAD THE SAME ISSUE AND CALLED PARCEL FORCE. tHEY SAID ITS A COMMON THINK AND DAILY THEY GET UPT 40 POSTS LIKE THIS AND THEY ADVISED NOT SEND IN FUTURE. tHEY HAE EVEN ALLOCATED A LADY FOR THIS JOB..LOOOL..

WHAT HAPPENS IS THAT IT GETS SEND TO A NOMINATED PLACE WITHIN THAT AREA AND TO BE HONEST THEY ARE NEXT TO EACH OTHER (THE POSTCODE).

THE LADY TOLD ME NOT TO WORRY AS IT GETS SENT TO THE UKVI 6 VULCAN HOUSE.
IF YOU WANT A PIECE OF MIND CALL PARCEL FORCE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU WHERE EXACTLY IT HAS GONE AND THEY CAN TRACK IT.
OMG thank you so much! Now I feel relieved!