ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

parents visit visa refused

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

newINDublin
Newly Registered
Pakistan

parents visit visa refused

Post by newINDublin » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am

Hi,

my parents recently applied for visit visa from pakistan. They don't have any property on their names and they are living in an ancestral home, so they didn't attach any property documents with the application. The immigration department refused their visa application with reason "no evidence of property owned/rented in home country form the applicant". Did someone had similar experience, can you please suggest how should we answer in the appeal. Do we need to involve solicitor or we can reply by our selves. I moved ireland recently and I have critical skill permit.

regards,

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: parents visit visa refused

Post by makky86 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:08 pm

newINDublin wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:07 am
Hi,

my parents recently applied for visit visa from pakistan. They don't have any property on their names and they are living in an ancestral home, so they didn't attach any property documents with the application. The immigration department refused their visa application with reason "no evidence of property owned/rented in home country form the applicant". Did someone had similar experience, can you please suggest how should we answer in the appeal. Do we need to involve solicitor or we can reply by our selves. I moved ireland recently and I have critical skill permit.

regards,
Unfortunately this is the reason they're refusing. The only way I can think of is to have some property under their name. Otherwise, they'll keep refusing it.
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 pm

Don’t mean to sound stupid but was is a “ancestral home”

newINDublin
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by newINDublin » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:49 pm

Thanks makky86 for your response. They both should have something on their name or only one person is enough..

Ali0857
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Ali0857 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 am

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Im sure he meant to say . " his Parents livin in his Grandparents house " or "Joint Family"

Anyways All the best i hope your parents get visa so they can visit you .

I have Irish Nationality so wht do u guys think ..that my parents have to face same requirements? I wana bring my mom here .she is in her 60z .
🚙...................................🚓 🚓..🚓...🚓
🇨🇮❤️🇵🇰

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:19 pm

Ali0857 wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:57 am
shpirtshqipe wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:01 pm
Im sure he meant to say . " his Parents livin in his Grandparents house " or "Joint Family"

Anyways All the best i hope your parents get visa so they can visit you .

I have Irish Nationality so wht do u guys think ..that my parents have to face same requirements? I wana bring my mom here .she is in her 60z .
@Ali0857 To avoid confusion, please post your question in your own topic/thread, which I believe is also in the Ireland sub-forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.