ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation vertification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_India
Newly Registered

Documentation vertification

Post by HSMP_India » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:21 pm

Hi,
When my employer applied for a work permit 2 years back, they gave me the Original work permit copy.
I came to UK with that WP and it got expired on 12th Feb'08 hence my employer applied for an extension and currently I've got FLR which is valid till 31st Aug'08. My passport has got the stamping for the FLR and this time they gave me the approval letter of the FLR from Home office. They say that this is the original approval letter but it looks like a print out?. I am bit confused at this stage.

Just wanted to know if this will impact my HMSP application in anyway. Also, please let me know if there are any consultants who can help me to cross-check and verify if I've all the necessary documents to apply for HSMP.

Thanks!!!

thikpal

Post by thikpal » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:54 pm

The FLR approval letter from Homeoffice will look like a normal printout, this will not affect your HSMP at any cost!!!

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: Documentation vertification

Post by pantaiema » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Use OSIC imigration service to guarantee that you will get honest and quality services. Some people in this forum are OSIC imigration consultant
Search in this forum. "Vitoria" for instance is and immigration consultants.
HSMP_India wrote:Hi,
Also, please let me know if there are any consultants who can help me to cross-check and verify if I've all the necessary documents to apply for HSMP.

Thanks!!!
Pantaiema

HSMP_India
Newly Registered

Post by HSMP_India » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:03 pm

Thanks for your clarification..Cheers :)