ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RLMT repeated - offer letter needs re-issue??

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scottishindian
Mood:
India

RLMT advertisement details - Tier 2 General

Post by scottishindian » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:33 am

Hi,

Is it mandatory to specify the actual salary range in RMLT job advertisement? The job advertisement part of RLMT says "competitive salary" and has open date, close date and all other details. The employer is a reputed global company and their salary range is generally above minimum required salary levels for Tier 2 general visa.

I am confused if exact salary range (E.g. 45000 pounds - 50000 pounds) is required or salary specified in CoS application is enough if ad says competitive salary.

Please clarify

virat89
Newly Registered
India

Re: RLMT advertisement details - Tier 2 General

Post by virat89 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 pm

The following are mandatory points which must be included on all adverts:

• Job title
• Location of the job
• Indication of salary package
• Main duties and responsibilities
• Requirements
• Posting / Closing dates

Thanks,
Virat

scottishindian
Mood:
India

RLMT repeated - offer letter needs re-issue??

Post by scottishindian » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:39 am

Hi,

I have been selected after a proper rlmt (rolling advt) and just before applying for RCoS, the job advt has been refloated due to minor issue with job advt content. My query is that my offer letter needs to be issued again or they will consider this as long as rlmt conditions are met. It's a job advt with multiple vacancies. So there will not be a question of preselection I suppose.