ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT LT: Dependent Visa: Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

AvinashProdduturi
Newly Registered

Tier 2 ICT LT: Dependent Visa: Extension

Post by AvinashProdduturi » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi Team,

Me and my dependent have arrived UK on Tier 2 ICT LT Visa and ICT LT Dependent Visa respectively.
My wife had to return to India for the delivery of our first baby.

Now,

My Visa expires on Aug 2018, but my company would initiate the extension while i am in UK itself. Since my wife would be away in India, Can the extension be done for her as well from India?

Most important, there would be a new dependent for me. Can i include the dependent as part of extension process or should it have to be a new dependent Visa?

I am confused on my current situation, appreciate any pointers on this.

Regards,
Avi

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ICT LT: Dependent Visa: Extension

Post by CR001 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:02 pm

My Visa expires on Aug 2018, but my company would initiate the extension while i am in UK itself. Since my wife would be away in India, Can the extension be done for her as well from India?
You can only apply for extensions within the UK. She would have to apply for a new entry clearance visa.
Most important, there would be a new dependent for me. Can i include the dependent as part of extension process or should it have to be a new dependent Visa?
The child will apply for a new entry clearance visa with the mother. You can't apply for the child with your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.