ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence of communication

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunda
Newly Registered

evidence of communication

Post by kunda » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:50 pm

can some one please give me any suggestion on this issue please.

my friend meet a british girl in 2005 and they began a relationship later that year but the boy had to leave the uk at the end of 2006.since then they have been communicating through email,msn,letters,but mostly through telephone(international calling card).

they engage in january this year and planning to get married at the boys country with the whole of the girls family in attendance in may this year

my question is,will it be a problem(with entry clearance officer) if he cant produce evidence of communication between the period they have not been together.this is because most of the email he had from her was deleted until mach this year.and he dont know if international calling cards are allow as evidence.he has got some letters between them and bithday and occations card.

or is evidence of communication not important since we were not married.

please help opinions from seniors is allso wellcome.

parvez

Post by parvez » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:29 pm

I'd suggest submitting as much communication evidence as possible to show that the relationship is subsisting.

Cards and letters will help. Telephone cards too. I'd suggest keeping any future emails and chat logs for evidence too.

kunda
Newly Registered

spousal visa communication evidence

Post by kunda » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:41 pm

thanks a lot parvez your reply is much appreciated,god bless you.

so with the cards,calling cards and any future email you think that will be ok.at the same time this marriage is been held with about 10 members of his family attending.after the marriage he plan to apply for his settlement visa.

Dave_Was
Newly Registered

Re: evidence of communication

Post by Dave_Was » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:25 pm

kunda wrote:can some one please give me any suggestion on this issue please.

my friend meet a british girl in 2005 and they began a relationship later that year but the boy had to leave the uk at the end of 2006.since then they have been communicating through email,msn,letters,but mostly through telephone(international calling card).

they engage in january this year and planning to get married at the boys country with the whole of the girls family in attendance in may this year

my question is,will it be a problem(with entry clearance officer) if he cant produce evidence of communication between the period they have not been together.this is because most of the email he had from her was deleted until mach this year.and he dont know if international calling cards are allow as evidence.he has got some letters between them and bithday and occations card.

or is evidence of communication not important since we were not married.

please help opinions from seniors is allso wellcome.
I would keep every communication from now, letter's, cards, emails, chat logs (both the actual transcripts and when and how often, googletalk does this nicely), phone cards, wedding invites, envelopes with postmarks, etc.

Remember you can never have enough evidence.

kunda
Newly Registered

spousal visa communication evidence

Post by kunda » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:42 pm

thanks alot dave much appreciated.will take all you have said in to consideration.

kunda
Newly Registered

spouse visa application

Post by kunda » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:52 am

please help me answer this question.Does any one know if the entry clearance office will usually call the sponsor of a spousal visa or does he/she just make reference to the sponsor letter and documents submitted.

parvez

Post by parvez » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 am

I, as the sponsor of my wife's settlement application in India, certainly wasn't contacted by the British High Commission, in India, nor the Home Office, nor the ECO or any immigration official.

m000n

Post by m000n » Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:35 pm

parvez wrote:I, as the sponsor of my wife's settlement application in India, certainly wasn't contacted by the British High Commission, in India, nor the Home Office, nor the ECO or any immigration official.
Same in my cases no body contacted with me
even no interview
just in 10 days pasport with visa stemp
Many thanks

johnboy096

Re: spousal visa communication evidence

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:54 pm

kunda wrote:thanks a lot parvez your reply is much appreciated,god bless you.

so with the cards,calling cards and any future email you think that will be ok.at the same time this marriage is been held with about 10 members of his family attending.after the marriage he plan to apply for his settlement visa.
Assalamu Alaikum all,

Parvez can you get a phone bill with an itemised listing.
So it'll have your outbound calls - or get a statement from your mobile phone co.

Or is that not possible?

Peace! :o

parvez

Post by parvez » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:36 pm

I'm not sure - my wife didn't submit a log of the calls between us with her visa application as we didn't have this information at the time. She was still issued with her visa though.

We make international calls using Alpha Telecom, and I've recently found out that they provide a log of your calls online if you register with them. So try and find out with your telephone service provider if they can send you an itemised outbound call records.

johnboy096

Post by johnboy096 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:58 pm

parvez wrote:I'm not sure - my wife didn't submit a log of the calls between us with her visa application as we didn't have this information at the time. She was still issued with her visa though.

We make international calls using Alpha Telecom, and I've recently found out that they provide a log of your calls online if you register with them. So try and find out with your telephone service provider if they can send you an itemised outbound call records.
Sorry I was asking that question on behalf of Kunda, didn't make that clear.
As my telephone provider in the UK always sends me an itemised bill.

Good luck y'all!