ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

t1E-Can I put my investment in several times? Can I combine with the equity and director loan in my investment?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karlchen
Newly Registered
China

t1E-Can I put my investment in several times? Can I combine with the equity and director loan in my investment?

Post by karlchen » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Dear Gurus,

I want to invest a company but currently I don't know the business very well so I want to invest 50K in first year and 150k(t1E200k) in 2nd year. Will that meet for t1e guide req? and How to calculate the 2 employments then after 50k I put or 150k I put?
I want to invest by combining director loan and equity. like 50k for equity and after a year 150k for director loan and get some return from the director loan every year? Will that be ok for t1e extension app?

Thanks so much for help!
Karl

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: t1E-Can I put my investment in several times? Can I combine with the equity and director loan in my investment?

Post by marcnath » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:55 pm

karlchen wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:43 pm
Dear Gurus,

I want to invest a company but currently I don't know the business very well so I want to invest 50K in first year and 150k(t1E200k) in 2nd year. Will that meet for t1e guide req? and How to calculate the 2 employments then after 50k I put or 150k I put?
I want to invest by combining director loan and equity. like 50k for equity and after a year 150k for director loan and get some return from the director loan every year? Will that be ok for t1e extension app?

Thanks so much for help!
Karl
You are free to make your investment in as many tranches and over any amount of time during your . grant.
Employment evidence is distinct and not related to your investment timing.
There is nothing in the immigration rules that prevent combining DL and equity investment. I myself did a combination (though it was two different companies - one by equity and the other as DL)
And sure, you can get a return on your DL (interest) or equity (dividends). But if you very low or no revenues, then HO may deduct any withdrawals from your investment amount.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

karlchen
Newly Registered
China

Re: t1E-Can I put my investment in several times? Can I combine with the equity and director loan in my investment?

Post by karlchen » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Thanks @marcnath. You explanation is so helpful.