ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 General Dependant Extension in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

talhachohan
Newly Registered

Tier 2 General Dependant Extension in UK

Post by talhachohan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi,

My Status:
Sponsored on Tier 2 General with current Employer starting 23/05/2015 to 07/01/2018
Obtained ILR on 10/05/2017 based on 5-year route

Wife's Status:
Currently on Tier 2 General Dependant valid from 19/10/2016 to 07/01/2018

I have submitted the online application for Tier 2 General Dependant Extension (Further leave to remain) in UK for my wife and just in the process of posting the documents. Can someone please advise based on above situation if the list of documents I am sending is complete or should I send something I've missed:

Mandatory Documents:
1. My current and previous passports
2. My current Biometric Residence Permit
3. Two Passport Size Photographs
Evidence for Maintenance Funds:
1. Husband's(that is me) Bank Statements showing a balance above £630 maintained for a period of 90 days.

Evidence of Cohabitation for past 2 years:
It hasn't been complete 2 years since we got married so I am submitting the following:

1. Original Marriage registration certificate showing date of marriage.
2. Tenancy Agreement showing both mine and my husband’s name for current address starting from 24th February 2017.
3. Council Tax Bill showing both mine and my wife's name for the current address.
4. Wife's Bank Statement for last 3 months showing the same address as my bank statement provided for the purpose of proof of maintenance funds.
5. Letter from Hospital for Obstetric Nuchal Dating Scan in the name of my wife during the 12th week of pregnancy at the same current address.
6. Poll Cards of both me and my wife for Election of Member of Parliament for our Constituency held on 8th June 2017 at the current address.
7. My three months payslips at current address as wife is not working.

Also will be great if someone can advise on submitting anything related to previous address where me and my wife lived three months when she joined me in here in UK initially. There is only one correspondence in her name on that address which is her first GP registration letter.

Thanks

talhachohan
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 General Dependant Extension in UK

Post by talhachohan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:28 pm

Just a quick edit to update my original post
talhachohan wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:47 pm
Hi,

My Status:
Sponsored on Tier 2 General with current Employer starting 23/05/2015 to 07/01/2018
Obtained ILR on 10/05/2017 based on 5-year route

Wife's Status:
Currently on Tier 2 General Dependant valid from 19/10/2016 to 07/01/2018

I have submitted the online application for Tier 2 General Dependant Extension (Further leave to remain) in UK for my wife and just in the process of posting the documents. Can someone please advise based on above situation if the list of documents I am sending is complete or should I send something I've missed:

Mandatory Documents:
1. My wife's current and previous passports
2. My wife's current Biometric Residence Permit
3. My wife's Two Passport Size Photographs
Evidence for Maintenance Funds:
1. Husband's(that is me) Bank Statements showing a balance above £630 maintained for a period of 90 days.

Evidence of Cohabitation for past 2 years:
It hasn't been complete 2 years since we got married so I am submitting the following:

1. Original Marriage registration certificate showing date of marriage.
2. Tenancy Agreement showing both mine and my husband’s name for current address starting from 24th February 2017.
3. Council Tax Bill showing both mine and my wife's name for the current address.
4. Wife's Bank Statement for last 3 months showing the same address as my bank statement provided for the purpose of proof of maintenance funds.
5. Letter from Hospital for Obstetric Nuchal Dating Scan in the name of my wife during the 12th week of pregnancy at the same current address.
6. Poll Cards of both me and my wife for Election of Member of Parliament for our Constituency held on 8th June 2017 at the current address.
7. My three months payslips at current address as wife is not working.

Also will be great if someone can advise on submitting anything related to previous address where me and my wife lived three months when she joined me in here in UK initially. There is only one correspondence in her name on that address which is her first GP registration letter.

Thanks